Your quick reply:
- To search for more Instagram hashtags, you can use the Instagram search bar.
- Go to the Instagram search option, type the keyword you want to find the hashtag for and hit search. Then click on the “tags” and you will get a list of all the trending hashtags related to the keyword. In the results, you can see more related hashtags on Instagram.
- For more hashtags, the best option is a third-party tool. You need to download any application, the recommended tool is Combin. Just create an account and search for more hashtags.
- Also, you can go to Hashtag Generator (toolzu.com) to find the best hashtags for Instagram and add keywords. From there, you’ll get a list of trending tags related to your search.
Many of you may not know it, but adding “multiple hashtags” to your social media post is the secret key to gaining popularity and blogging power. Hashtags must be trending and related to your posts.
To find trending hashtags related to the post, here are some methods:
1. From the search bar
The first method is “From the Instagram search bar”. This is one of the simplest instant methods, with no additional setup requirements. You just need to know “what is your post related to?” and “What is the key element of your post?”
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Open your Instagram account on your mobile device. No problem if you want to try it on your computer. access it.
Step 2: Now, look at the bottom left center of the screen, you will find a “Search Icon”. Click on it.
Step 3: At the top, tap on the search bar, type > “Hashtag” and hit the search button.
Step 4: The next page will appear with lots of random posts. But below the search bar, you will notice several options. From there, go to “Tag”.
Step 5: Click “Tag” and all hashtags with a similar type will be displayed.
Similarly, to search for trending hashtags related to your post, follow the same procedure and instead of ‘a hashtag’, type in the word related to the post, for example: “Captain America”, and press > search, then tag and you will get get all trending tags.
That is all. Easy and homemade!
2. Find more hashtags using the third party tool
You can use a third party tool to find more hashtags. There are tons of Instagram hashtag search tools available, to use them you need to install the app on your system. For the demo, you’ll use a tools name > “Merge”.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Go to your system web browser and look for the link > Grow and manage your Instagram account | Combine and download the “Scheduler” tool.
Step 2: After installation, open the app and create an account.
Step 3: Login to Instagram using the tool and type a new search field for the hashtag.
Step 4: On the screen you will see a list of hashtags related to the search you made. Select according to your choice.
Step 5: For multiple hashtags, click the “+” button to the right of the hashtag field and the hashtags will appear on the screen.
Step 1: In Google browser, go to Website > Hashtag Generator – Find Best Hashtags for Instagram (toolzu.com) and open it.
Step 2: There you will get three main options, one to type “Generate by keyword” for hashtags, the second a “Generate by URL” link for your post, the third and an option to upload “Generate by image” which you are looking for .hashtag.
Step 3: Pick one, based on your ease.
Step 4: For example, let’s choose “Keyword”. In the search bar type a word and click om > “Generate hashtag”.
Step 5: On the screen, you will see all the trending and commonly used hashtags related to your keyword. Also, next to the number it is mentioned that the hashtag has been used many times so far.
Copy it and paste it in the caption.
There are several reasons why researching hashtags can benefit you:
1. To view posts and determine popularity
The only main reason why you should search for hashtags for Instagram posts is that you will know about the related trending posts and the popularity of the particular topic.
Above all there is a very simple rule, to win the race you have to run as fast as your competitor. Similarly, to be successful in Instagram posts, it is very important to know the related posts and most importantly add trending hashtags to the title of your posts.
2. Find people with the same interest
When you search and add trending hashtags related to your posts, reach people with the same interests. Trending hashtags help your post go viral and give you a spot in the people search field.
For example, let’s say “XYZ” is trending and millions of people on Instagram love it. He also designed a post on the same topic and added trending hashtags related to “XYZ”. And because of that, your posts will reach all the people who loved them.
So it is very important to add overly popular hashtags related to your post.
1. Why can’t you search for more hashtags on Instagram?
Instagram is not a hashtag generator tool. It is a social media platform, very popular for photos, videos and reels.
However, to learn about popular hashtags on a particular topic, it added an option in the search bar.
Although, if you see, multiple answers for a single search come in with their current popularity value.
2. How to search for hashtags on Brand24?
With Brand24 you can check the popularity gain per day for any keyword related to your posts and also for any random material.
🔴 To search, please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Open Google and go to the indicated website > Brand24 – Media monitoring tool.
- Step 2: Click “Sign Up” for free.
- Step 3: Next, you will be prompted to add an email and create a password.
- Step 4: After registering, on the first page, in the “Enter keyword” field, type your keyword and click “Next”.
- Step 5: Select the language you want and press > “New Project”.
- Step 6: A screen full of graphics will appear on your screen shortly. Check its popularity and see if it is good for your posts or not.
- Step 7 – In this tool, you can type multiple keywords. Each time you press “enter” and type the following keyword.
3. Will the story appear in the hashtags you use?
Yes. It will appear in all the hashtags you use. When you use any hashtag, your posts will go live and the story will automatically go to the person who follows that hashtag or comes across that hashtag.