Your quick reply:
- To send a video from Facebook to WhatsApp without the link, just directly open the video in a tab, and then copy the video URL.
- Download it through Snaptube. Then you can upload the video to the chat to send to the person or if you want to upload the WhatsApp status, you can do it if it lasts 30 seconds.
- If you want to send the video from Messenger to WhatsApp, you can simply save the video on your phone and then send it to the WhatsApp user, upload it and send it via chat.
- Either you want to send the video from Messenger to WhatsApp or you want to send it from Facebook to WhatsApp in both cases, you can do it without sharing the video link but downloading or saving the video first and then sending the file to WhatsApp. User.
Facebook allows you to share the video using the share button and by doing this you will share the link to the video and someone will have to tap on it to open Facebook to view that video.
The problem is that if the video is not available later, the link would show an error. Therefore, it is better if you send videos from Facebook to WhatsApp without a link and as a clip.
This article will explain all the methods to share or send a video from Facebook to WhatsApp and you can do it just by following a few simple steps.
Note: If the video is shared on Messenger, you need to copy the link and download it, but if it’s uploaded and sent to Messenger, you can save or download it right there.
To send a video from Messenger to WhatsApp,
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: First of all, tap on the video and it will open in your Facebook app.
Step 2: Now just touch the Three points icon and touch ‘copy link‘.
Step 3: Once you have the link, open it directly from your Chrome browser (make sure you’re signed in).
Step 4: Tap and hold, then tap ‘Download videosave option.
That is all.
Video on how to share videos from Facebook to WhatsApp:
Can you upload Facebook videos in WhatsApp status?
When you find an interesting video in your Facebook feed that you would like to share with your contacts on WhatsApp status, there are a couple of things you can do.
- You can share the video by copying the link of the video you want to share and pasting it on the WhatsApp update status page.
- Although the link method does not work when the video you want to share is private.
- As an overall better option, you can first download the video using an external downloader tool and then upload it to your WhatsApp status.
You have to remember that WhatsApp only allows you to upload a video of up to 30 seconds on the status. As a result, WhatsApp will split the long video into 30 seconds for each part when uploading. You can set the time limit by moving the ticker in the bar displayed above your video.
How to share videos from Facebook to WhatsApp offline:
There are some methods you need to follow:
1. Convert Facebook videos to send on WhatsApp:
The complete solution to all your download problems is Snaptube. It is an intuitive Facebook HD video downloader, available with a wide range of features.
Snaptube will allow you to download all kinds of videos from Facebook in MP4 format to send them via WhatsApp. In addition to the base 360p or 720p resolution, you can download the video in high-quality 2K and even 4K resolutions.
This free and reliable third-party solution It is also compatible with other social networks and video platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Vimeo.
☛ You can also check the steps to download Facebook videos using the tools.
See the steps required to convert a Facebook video:
Step 1: Install Snaptube
- First, you need to download the Snaptube app from the official Snaptube website. Click the Download button to start a secure download procedure.
- Once the download is complete, launch the APK, start the installation and allow access.
- Visit Settings on your phone and tap Security to allow access and permissions from third-party sources to ensure a smooth installation.
Step 2: Go to the Facebook video to download
- Open the Snaptube app and select the Facebook option on the home page. Login to your Facebook account without any worries as the app would not save your information.
- Now you can browse the app to find the video you want to download. It will be nice to add the video to Saved List so you can find it easily.
- If the video doesn’t save, enter your name in the available search bar.
Step 3: Download the video
As soon as you find the video, click the download option at the bottom of the screen. Select “Download as MP4” and Snaptube will send you a download notification
termination. One of the main advantages of Snaptube is that it is totally free and there are no limits on the number of video downloads.
Step 4 – Upload WhatsApp Status Video
Now that the video has been saved to your phone’s internal storage, you can open the WhatsApp app and click Status.
Then tap on the pencil icon and load the video from memory with a suitable title.
2. Share videos from Messenger to WhatsApp:
Whenever your Facebook friend sends you an informative or funny video on Messenger. You may feel the need to share that video in your WhatsApp groups or with your other WhatsApp chats.
It’s a shame that the share icon next to the shared video in Messenger only allows you to send the video to other Facebook friends. There is no option to share directly for WhatsApp.
- However, if the video was previously uploaded to Facebook, you can open the original post that includes the video.
- Tap on the three dots in the right corner and select the Copy Link option.
- You can now send the link to anyone on WhatsApp.
But this is the connected approach.
3. Save the video from Messenger and send it to WhatsApp:
However, saving videos from Facebook Messenger is quite a simple task. Although you cannot save shared videos directly from Facebook.
Videos uploaded by the user from their phone, computer or tablet through Facebook Messenger can always be saved.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: First of all, start Facebook Messenger on your mobile and open the chat.
Step 2: Scroll through the list of active conversations to find the conversation that contains the video you want to save.
Step 3: Open the conversation and long press the video file for a few seconds, until the option pops up.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Save videoicon. Activate your download permissions.
Step 5: Now you can find the saved video in your phone’s media gallery and you can upload it to WhatsApp status.
Step 6: You can also send the video to separate WhatsApp contacts by opening the chat and clicking the paperclip icon.
Step 7: Then touch it’Room‘and upload the video and send.
That is all.
The bottom lines:
This article explains the method which could be useful to send any video from Facebook to WhatsApp and upload it to status using the tools to download or save it from Messenger and then send it to WhatsApp user.