Your quick reply:
- To find out if someone has deleted you on Snapchat, first of all, you need to go to the profile and check their Snapchat score.
- Now, if the person just unfriended you, you won’t see any score on your profile, but your other existing friends will.
- Also, you can send a moment to the person through messages and if it says wait until they add you as a friend, it also means that the person has unfriended you.
- If you want to confirm if someone just unfriended you on Snapchat, there are plenty of indicators you can use to confirm if the person really unfriended you.
While Snapchat pending can mean a lot of things, this also shows up in messages sent when the person unfriended you.
You need to find a few things on your profile to know if the person just deleted you or not, and you can simply view your friends list to find the person if there is. But for many friends on the list, this process can be hectic for you and you’ll need other ways to find out.
For you, there is another article to check if someone has blocked you on Snapchat.
Now this article will show you the indicators to look out for to confirm if someone has really deleted you and these are really simple things to get you started.
How to tell if someone hasn’t added you on Snapchat:
You can say this in several ways:
1. Check your Snapchat friends list:
The person who unfriended you on Snapchat will not appear on your Snapchat friends list. Even if it’s a bit difficult or you can tell a different process to find out.
Follow the steps below to know how to find a list of friends on Snapchat:
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: First of all, you need to open the Snapchat app on your device.
Step 2: Now after entering the app, you will be able to see your profile icon on the top left corner. Tap the profile icon.
Step 3: Then there you will find the Friends section; tap the “Add Friends” option there. There you will see the list of your friends on Snapchat.
- There you will find the search box where you can search for that person. If you don’t find that person’s name after searching or it doesn’t show it as “Add To”, then it’s pretty obvious that they haven’t befriended or added you on Snapchat.
- However, if you search for the same person in your Snapchat contact list, you’ll find an option added next to their name, meaning they were on your friends list.
2. Check Snapchat Profile (Inspection):
Mainly analyzing Snapchat score will help you find out if the person has deleted you from Snapchat.
It appears on the user’s profile page which is calculated in a complicated way. If someone has eliminated you, their instant score will not be visible. This is another way to find out if someone has removed you from Snapchat.
You can test it very easily by following some steps found in the points below:
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: To check the snap score, first open the Snapchat app on your device.
Step 2: For the next step, you need to tap on the search icon to search for the user’s profile.
Step 3: After entering the profile page, If your instant score isn’t visible, it’s probably because you were added or removed.
Step 4: You will see an option like ‘add friends‘if the person just deleted you from Snapchat.
But if you’re not a friend, you’ll see a score just below the profile name.
Snapchat score has some factors that influence it and the score is not just the count of sent or received snaps but it is calculated using certain ways that determine the Snapchat score.
3. Looking at the sent Snap:
You can confirm by looking at the snapshots you sent to the person, simply send the person an instant message and if that message shows as pending with an alert that could tell you if the person has deleted it.
Step 1: First, you need to open the Snapchat app on your device.
Step 2: Then for the next step, on the home page, you will find a chat icon appearing at the bottom of the screen. You have to click directly on the chat icon.
- Now for the third step, check if you have an existing chat window with that particular person. If so, select it and open it. But if you don’t have an existing chat with that person, you need to search for the person in the search box and then select the chat when their name appears on the screen as a search result.
- Now if you see a line like Your chat will be pending until technic_how adds you as a friendShowing itself on the screen as a warning, it’s practically clear that the person has unfriended you on Snapchat.
Video on how to tell if someone hasn’t added you on Snapchat:
4. Ask mutual friends on Snapchat:
When you can’t find someone on Snapchat, it doesn’t always have to be that he or she deleted or blocked you.
The reason can sometimes be very simple, as you may have misspelled your username.
For that kind of situation, your best option is to ask a mutual friend for details like their username or you can ask any mutual friend which one is correct.
You can also ask for their email address to look up the person’s profile on Snapchat. These details can help you find someone in case the username you have for that person doesn’t work. You can enlist the help of a mutual friend to search for the profile and check what happened to the profile.
5. Instant Story Viewer Control:
This is another way to find out if someone has removed you from Snapchat. For this, you need to verify your viewers in the instant story. Now let me tell you that if the person or user has unfriended you, your Snap Stories will not be visible to that person.
- After entering the Snapchat app, you will be able to capture images and post them to your Stories.
- If you want to post photos you’ve taken in the past, you need to scroll up to go to the memories section, then select an image from there, and then click the arrow in the bottom right corner and post it.
- Now, to check your viewers, just click on the video or image in your story.
- Then when the plugin appears in your story, you need to swipe up from the bottom and that’s it. You will have the list of viewers of your story.
Now, if you see that the particular profile has seen your post, then he or she hasn’t unsubscribed from you, but if the person’s account isn’t in the viewers list, they probably haven’t unsubscribed you, that is why he did not appear to them in the story.
The bottom lines:
This article explains the different parameters you can check to confirm if someone just unfriended you on Snapchat. You can simply check the friends list or you can view their profile if the Snapchat score tag is visible.