Your quick response:
- To receive screenshot notifications on WhatsApp, you will need to use WhatsApp mod versions like GB WhatsApp, FM WhatsApp, YoWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus.
- After creating your WhatsApp account using one of these mod apps, you will need to go to the App Settings.
- Next, you will need to enable the Notification feature for screenshots.
- When you enable the Screenshot notificationYou will be able to receive instant notifications as soon as someone takes screenshots of your status or even chats.
There are some steps you can take to identify if someone takes a screenshot of your WhatsApp status.
Original WhatsApp does not notify users when someone takes screenshots of their status, but WhatsApp modding apps do.
These WhatsApp mod apps offer users many more advanced features that the original WhatsApp does not have.
However, you will not be able to download these apps from the Google Play Store, instead you will have to download them directly from the web.
Features like custom themes, built-in Do Not Disturb mode, better emoticons, and more, etc. They are offered by the mod.
A modified version of Whatsapp is GB Whatsapp. You can download it directly from the Internet to use for free.
The app allows you to enable the feature to receive notifications when someone takes a screenshot of your status.
- The app has a built-in DND mode that you can enable when you don’t want your chat to be interrupted.
- You can only choose some groups for which you can enable the automatic media download feature.
- It allows you to save the status of other contacts.
- Receive screenshot notifications for status and chat.
- You can hide your last seen from selected people.
- You can turn on read receipt for some contacts.
- You can make calls to unknown and saved contacts.
- Message scheduling is also possible using GB WhatsApp.
- The app also offers custom chat themes.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Download the GB WhatsApp from the web and open it.
Step 2: Create your account by entering your phone number and then verifying it.
Step 3: After verification, you will be able to access the main interface of the application.
Step 4: There, in the upper right corner, you will find the icon with three lines. Click on it.
Step 5: A new set of options will open. Click on GB configuration.
You will need to move the switch to the right to enable the Screenshot notification button.
If you want to be notified every time someone takes screenshots of your status, you should use WhatsApp FM. It is a modified version of WhatsApp that offers many more additional features than the original version of WhatsApp.
Here is the list of FM WhatsApp features:
- You can customize the interface of FM WhatsApp.
- The app is not available on the Google Play Store, but you can download it directly from the web.
- You can block up to 100 chats and even send messages to unsaved contacts.
- You will be able to receive notifications when someone downloads or takes a screenshot of your status.
- It does not limit the number of images you can submit. Original WhatsApp limits you to 30 images, but with WhatsApp FM you can send unlimited images at a time.
- You will also be able to see the deleted statuses.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: You will need to download the WhatsApp FM app from the web and then install it.
Step 2: After installation, open the app and then click Accept and continue.
Step 3: Then enter your phone number and click To verify.
Step 4: After verifying, click on the three dots icon. then click Universal settings.
Step 5: Then check the box next to Notifications for screenshots characteristic.
You will now be able to receive notifications when someone takes screenshots of your status.
Another modified version of WhatsApp is YoWhatsApp. It offers many other additional features that you will not find in regular WhatsApp.
Mod versions are easier to use thanks to exclusive features:
- The group name can be longer than twenty-five characters. Administrators can name a group name of up to 35 characters.
- You can disable read receipts for group conversations when using YoWhatsApp app.
- It has a built-in Do Not Disturb mode that you can enable to avoid interruptions.
- It allows you to block chats and conversations.
- You can hide blue checkmarks and also double checkmarks.
- The application allows customizable themes.
- It also allows you to copy and post other people’s statuses.
- You can activate the anti-delete functions and hide the status.
- You can get notifications when someone takes a screenshot of your chats and status.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Download and install the app from the web.
Step 2: Then open it and click Continue.
Step 3: You will need to enter your phone number and click To verify.
Step 4: Next, enter your name and click the check mark in the top right corner.
Step 5: Click on the three dots icon.
Step 6: then click Settings and then click It’s more.
then click Receive notifications of. Then check the box next to Status screenshots.
WhatsApp Plus is another modified version of the original WhatsApp but it has more advanced features than the original WhatsApp. However, the WhatsApp Plus app is not licensed.
- It offers more than 700 different themes to choose from. You can install the app directly from the web.
- WhatsApp Plus has more and better emoticons.
- It has better features to hide. You can hide your online status, last seen, double check mark, etc.
- WhatsApp does not allow you to share files larger than 25 Mb, but WhatsApp Plus allows you to send files up to 50 Mb.
- You can also disable calls and hide your profile pictures from some contacts.
- Receive screenshot notifications of your status.
- Offers Recover option to recover deleted messages.
- It can support up to four different WhatsApp accounts.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Download the WhatsApp Plus app from the web.
Step 2: Then install the app after enabling installation from unknown sources.
Step 3: You will need to open the app to create your account.
Step 4: Then click on the three dots icon, then click on Settings.
From there, you will need to click Privacy and enable the Screenshot notification characteristic.
The bottom lines:
This article explains the best WhatsApp modding apps that can alert you when someone takes a screenshot of your status. WhatsApp mod versions like GB WhatsApp, FM WhatsApp, YoWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus are the most suitable apps. Here you will find the functions and steps to configure and enable the notification function to receive notifications on screenshots. After setting up your account accordingly, you will be able to receive notifications of screenshots taken of your status and chats.