Your quick reply:
- To see who has unfollowed you on Twitter, you must first install the “Track Unfollowers on Twitter” app on your mobile phone, and then log in with your Twitter profile.
- It will start tracking non-followers in the next few days. Alternatively, you can use the CrowdFire tool which can show you people who haven’t followed you back recently.
- If you look at your Twitter profile, you can see some followers that may increase or decrease, and you need to monitor it if you really want to know who has not been following you recently.
- If the number of followers is much smaller, you can easily identify the unfollowers from your Twitter account, but in the case of a large list of followers, you should use a tool that can track and show who just unfollowed you.
The tools work by first scanning the total followers on your profile and then rescanning the list every day. This way you can easily find out which people you don’t follow are missing from your “Followers” list.
This article has added many tools with the features and steps to complete the tracking, you can choose any of these tools and easily track your Twitter followers.
How to see who hasn’t followed me on Twitter:
Try the following tools:
1. Unfollower Statistics Tool:
Unfollower stats is an online platform that helps you keep track of your Twitter followers and unfollowers. It is a simple and easy to use website. The platform is completely free for its users and with a few clicks you can see the list of people who have not followed you on Twitter.
You can do many things with this tool, some features are explained here:
- It allows you to track the activities of people who retweet your tweet. It also tells you the number of times others have retweeted your tweet.
- It helps you meet people who haven’t recently followed you on Twitter. Apart from this it also helps you to know the list of people who do not follow you.
- It allows you to copy followers.
- This tool suggests common topics for tweeting.
🔴 Steps to follow:
You can simply follow the simple steps to verify the followers using the tool.
To check the people who have not followed you,
Step 1: First of all, go to the link to visit the Follower Statistics tool.
Step 2: Authorize your Twitter account by logging into your account through the Unfollower Stats website.
Step 3: This will help to sync and get data from Twitter.
Step 4: This acquired data will also have the list of people who have not followed you. You can know the list of people who have blocked you.
2. Twitter Followers Tracking [for iPhone]:
This is one of the best Twitter monitoring apps for iOS device users. This app helps you track the growth of your Twitter followers and tracks the people who have not followed you back or who are not following you back. It provides a secure platform for its users.
This app has many more features besides tracking unfollowers on Twitter.
Here are some points:
- Inform users of the list of people they have recently unfollowed.
- Help users keep track of Twitter growth and statistics.
- Allows easy search of other users by their names, biography or websites.
- You can get the full history of your followers and unfollowers.
- It allows users to manage large Twitter accounts.
- You can know the time and day when you or other Twitter users followed each other or not.
🔴 Steps to follow:
You can see people who have not followed you using this tool. All you have to do is install the app on your iPhone and you’re good to go.
To see who unfollowed you on Twitter,
Step 1: First of all, you have to install Track Twitter Unfollowers app.
Step 2: Install the app to allow all necessary permissions.
Step 3: Login to your Twitter account through this app.
Step 4: Go to settings and then “Your network”. There you can find the list of followers, recent followers, not recent followers, followers, recent followers, recently unfollowed.
Video on how to see who hasn’t followed you on Twitter:
3. Unfollow Twitter Tool:
This is an online platform that lets you know who recently unfollowed you on Twitter. In addition to showing who has not followed you on Twitter, this online tool helps you to know who blocked your Twitter account and the users who are not following you. This is a free website that allows you to monitor Twitter activities.
If you want to keep track of Twitter followers, the tool can do a lot more than you think.
Let’s read about the advantages:
- It helps you keep track of people who have not followed you back recently.
- It helps you keep track of people who don’t follow you on Twitter. So you can easily unfollow them.
- Help you to know the users who have blocked your Twitter account.
🔴 Steps to follow:
To control followers, Twitter login details are required to use the online tool.
To see the list of people who haven’t followed you on Twitter,
Step 1: You must first go to the Unfollow Twitter Tool in your browser.
Step 2: Authorize your Twitter account by logging into your account through the Unfollow Twitter Tool website.
Step 3: This is an important step. This will help you sync and get your Twitter details on the Unfollow Twitter tool website.
Step 4: This captured detail will also have the list of people who have not followed you back. You can know the list of people who have blocked you, who are not following you and recent follow requests.
4. CrowdFire Tool:
This is known as one of the best free tools that allows you to follow and unfollow about 100 Twitter accounts per day. It helps you to know the accounts that have not followed you on Twitter. If you want to increase this limit, you can opt for the paid version of the app.
The tools with the premium version can do a lot more, but you can use the free version for limited functionality.
Let’s read about them:
- You can easily add inactive Twitter users to your watch list with just one click.
- It allows you to know the list of Twitter accounts that do not follow you.
- It allows you to check your recent followers and unfollowers.
- It allows you to check the account details of your followers in the list itself.
✅ Steps to follow:
The process to keep track of unfollowers is really simple with CrowdFire and you can do it easily.
To check who has unfollowed you via CrowdFire,
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: first go to CrowdFire Tool from your browser.
Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Get Started” button.
Step 3: The moment you do this, a popup appears asking you ‘SIGN IN WITH TWITTER‘, Click on it.
Step 4: Sign in with your Twitter account.
Step 5: Now that you have logged into your Twitter account through the CrowdFire tool, the next thing to do is tap on the “Unfollow” option. This will bring up the full list of people who have recently unfollowed your Twitter account.
The bottom lines:
This article explains the best tools you can use to keep track of Twitter followers. Features have also been added here so choose which one should be best for your needs and just follow the steps to get the list of unfollowers.