You can watch your favorite movies and TV live on Firestick with the Xfinity Stream app.
Xfinity Stream is an online streaming application that can offer live TV and videos on demand. It was owned by Comcast. By spending $ 65 per month, you can stream live TV, on-demand videos, and popular movies and TV shows on your smart device. If you are an Amazon Firestick user, you can install the Xfinity stream on your Firestick and enjoy all the privileges of the Xfinity stream on your TV.
Xfinity Stream on Firestick
To install applications on your Firestick, Amazon has its own application store called the Amazon App Store. You can install all the applications available in the Amazon application store. If you want to install the Xfinity app on your Firestick, please follow the instructions below.
Steps to install Xfinity flow on Firestick
(1) Tap the search icon on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Type Xfinity Stream using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
(3) Choose the Xfinity Stream app from the search results.
(4) Click the Get icon to download the application.
(5) The application will start to download. When the application is downloaded, click the Open button to launch the application.
If you are unable to download the app to your Firestick, it may be due to geographic restrictions imposed by the app. In case you are facing this problem, you can download the application on your Firestick using any third party installer.
Applications like Downloader, ES File Explorer and FireDL can be used to load applications on Firestick. Among them, Downloader is the best app to download apps on Firestick.
The Downloader app is available on the Amazon app store. Install the app by following the same steps you used to download the Xfinity flow.
If you want to avoid Xfinity Flow geo-restrictions, use any VPN and set your location in the US.
If you can’t download the Xfinity app from the official app store, then try installing it as a third-party app.
Setting up Firestick | Apps from Unknown Sources
In order to download and install applications using third-party applications, it is necessary to activate the applications from unknown sources. If you have not activated this function, you will not be able to install any third-party applications. If you don’t know how to activate this function, follow the next steps.
(1) Tap the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Click on My Fire TV option or Devices option.
(3) Choose the development option.
(4) In the development option, click Applications from Unknown Sources to activate.
(5) Choose Power on in the next displayed pop-up window. It will light up.
Now, you are ready to install the Xfinity flow on your Firestick.
Steps to download the Xfinity stream on Firestick using the Downloader app
(1) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick. Click Allow when a pop-up window appears.
(2) Click the Start button to get the search bar.
(3) In the search bar, type the URL https://bit.ly/2wxPE4t and click the Go button.
(4) The application will start to download. When the app is downloaded, click the Install button to install the app.
(5) After completing the installation, click Done.
(6) In the next pop-up window, click Delete to delete the apk file. Once the application is installed, there is no need to save the apk file.
(7) Click Delete again to confirm. The apk will be removed.
How to use the Xfinity flow on the Firestick
You have now successfully installed the Xfinity app on your Firestick. If you want to know how to use the application, read the following steps.
(1) The installed application will be available in the “Your Apps & Channels” menu.
(2) Open the application from the “Your Apps & Channels” menu. The following screen will appear.
(3) Click the “Get Started” button.
(4) Enter your login credentials and click Login.
(5) You will get the live TV channels, movies, TV shows that are available on the Xfinity Stream app. Play any video and enjoy streaming.
Xfinity Stream is the best app to have on your Firestick if you are a fan of lace trimmers. Install the app using the instructions above and stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows on your TV.