Your quick reply:
- To find out who has recently followed someone on Instagram, you need to compare the Following list the person’s account with the last time you saw it.
- You can use the Snoopreport tool to keep track of new followers of any user. But it is not free even though it is very affordable.
- Another tool is IGExport. It’s a free Chrome extension that you can first add to Chrome and use to find a user’s recent followers by pasting their username into the extension tool.
- Spy tools like mSpy are also very effective in remotely tracking the activities of any Instagram user. It can also help you find recent followers.
- If you want to know who has recently started following your Instagram account, you can check it from the notifications section of your profile.
- However, if you want to know the Recent Followers of your profile, sort the Following list by Followed date: most recent.
How to see who someone has recently followed on Instagram:
Try the following methods:
1. Check and compare the list below
To find out who has recently followed someone on Instagram, you need to check the person’s profile follow list. The next person’s profile list will not be displayed chronologically or in order, but you should compare it to the last time you viewed it.
Instagram does not allow you to directly see who has recently followed someone on Instagram. However, since all the names of the following old and new are shown in the file Following list on the person’s profile, just review and compare to the last time you saw them. You will find the accounts that the person has been following recently. If the user does not follow many users on Instagram, this technique will work more effectively for you to find the profiles that the person has recently started following.
Even if you have old screenshots of Following list, you can simply compare them to the current list below to find out the profiles the user has recently started following.
2. Use Snoopport
Since Instagram does not allow you to directly sort the follow list of other users to find out the profiles they have recently started following, you should use the available third-party tools to find out who has recently followed an Instagram user. The best tool you can use is Snoopreport. This tool helps you to keep track of new followers and followers of any user.
- The tool is very convenient and has an intuitive interface.
- You will receive daily reports that can help you keep track of who is following someone on Instagram.
- You can monitor more than one account at a time.
- It also helps you get the information of a profile.
- It does not require your Instagram login information to track new followers of any Instagram profile.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Go to the website or Snoopreport.com
Step 2: Then sign up by creating an account. Click on check in button to create an account.
Step 3: You will need to enter a valid email address and set a password for your account.
Step 4: Accept the terms and conditions.
Step 5: Once your account registration is complete, you will be directed to the Dashboard page.
Step 6: Click on Add Account. Purchase a subscription by choosing one of the available plans.
Step 7: Once you have finished purchasing your subscription, click Add Account and then enter the name of the user whose account you want to track recent followers.
Step 8: Then confirm the account by clicking the verification button.
Step 9: Wait for the tool activity report to generate. After receiving the activity report, you will be able to see the following recent in the new follow section.
Video on how to see who someone has recently followed on Instagram:
3. Use spy tools (mSpy)
You can use spy tools to find the recent followers of any Instagram user. Since Instagram doesn’t let you see who has followed someone recently, you have to use spy software or tool to track them yourself.
The best spy tool that is recommended to use is mspy. It is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- It helps you keep track of the SMS and calls that the person has made and received.
- You can also record calls.
- It helps you keep track of the user’s location.
- You will be able to view WhatsApp chats, Instagram chats and shared images etc.
- You can use it on any Android device, iPhone, iPad, etc.
- You need to be physically logged into the phone to install it.
- Offers multilingual customer support.
- The installation process is very simple.
- It updated the information remotely every 5 minutes.
- It is very convenient and the information is securely protected.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Go to the tool’s mSpy website and then enter your email ID to continue.
Step 2: Choose the device you want to use with.
Step 3: Now select one of the offered subscriptions and then fill out the form to place an order yourself. You will need to complete the prepaid payment and then they will send you an email. The email will contain all access instructions.
Step 4: You will need to download and install the app on the target device.
Step 7: Login to your personal mSpy dashboard and then you can see the activities tracked by the tool.
4. Use the IGExport Chrome extension:
IGExport is one of the free Chrome extensions that can help you find recent followers of any Instagram account. You need to install the tool on your laptop browser to view the recent reports below.
- It is free to be installed on Chrome as an extension.
- The tool provides the latest and most accurate information about new followers.
- It’s easy to use.
- It also allows you to download the generated report.
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: Install IGExport on your Chrome from the web store by clicking Add to Chrome.
Step 2: Then click Add Extension.
Step 3: Pin the extension, and then from your laptop, log in to your Instagram account from the Instagram web.
Step 4: Find the person whose recent followers you want to track, and then go to the person’s profile page.
Step 5: Copy the username from the profile by selecting it and clicking Ctrl + C.
Step 6: From the task bar, click on the IGExport tool and then paste the username. Click on Following option.
Step 7: then click export later option for the tool to generate a report on your recent followers.
Step 8: On the next page, you will see the usernames followed by the person. The best are the following recent ones.
Step 9: Download the report.
How to see who has recently started following me:
You can know this when you receive notifications for the following, to find the steps below:
🔯 From the Notifications Section:
If you want to see who has recently started following your Instagram profile, you can do so by checking the notifications section. When someone starts following you on Instagram, you get a notification. You can bypass them in the notifications section, but the logs are stored right there. So scroll down the list of notifications to see the names of users who recently started following your profile.
The names or notifications at the top of the section are the most recent. As you scroll through the notification list, you will be able to see the oldest followers on your profile.
If your account is private, no Instagram user will be able to follow your account directly. In that case, users will first need to send you the following requests. Only after accepting it, the user will be able to follow his account.
But if you have a public account, anyone can follow your profile directly on Instagram. For public profiles, it doesn’t send a follow request, just a notification that someone has started following your Instagram account.
If you want to control who follows your account, you can change your public profile to a private profile.
🔴 Steps to perform:
Step 1: Open the Instagram app.
Step 2: Then sign in to your account.
Step 3: Once you are on the home page, you need to click on the heart icon located in the center of the bottom panel.
Step 4: It’s the notification section.
Step 5: Scroll through the list to find the notifications that say (Username) has started following you.
Since these notifications are sorted by days, weeks and months, you can easily find out who your recent followers are.
How to see who I’ve recently started following:
You can find it by listing below and using the sorting features:
🔯 Sort the following list of profiles:
If you want to find out which profiles you’ve recently started following, you can sort your profile’s watchlist to organize it from newest to oldest.
Although Instagram does not allow you to sort the list below other users, it does allow you to sort the list below your profile so that the most recent profiles you have recently followed are displayed at the top of the list and so on. , displays the oldest.
You can sort the list below from your Instagram profile in three ways: Default, Followed Date: Most Recent Y Follow-up date: before. If you choose the Followed Date: Most Recent option to sort your list below, then it would show the most recent at the top.
🔴 Steps to perform this method:
Step 1: Open the Instagram app and sign in to your account.
Step 2: Then click the profile picture icon to go to the profile page and then click Following option next to Follower.
Step 3: When the following list is displayed, click the arrow icon to sort it.
Step 4: you have to click Followed Date: Most Recent to find the most recent profiles you’ve been following recently, above.
1. How to see who someone has recently followed on Instagram?
You cannot directly view the list of users someone has recently followed on Instagram. Instagram doesn’t allow you to do that. Although you can see the recent followers of your account by sorting the followers list, you will not be able to see the recent followers of others. But if you use a spy tool like mSpy, you will be able to track recent followers and other user activities very easily.
2. Can you see the recent followers of other users if you open the following?
Previously, opening the follow list from the browser would help users find the recent followers of other Instagram users, but this is no longer valid. You can’t see who someone has recently followed directly on Instagram, but you can by using tools like IGExport and Snoopreport.