Your quick reply:
- To resolve if Instagram music is not available for your account, first try switching your account from Business to Personal or vice versa, which will make the feature available within 48 hours at the latest.
- However, you can take a screenshot of the error and send it to Instagram directly from the help section. This will fix the problem faster than other methods.
- To fix the error music is not available in your region, please turn on any VPN first, then reinstall Instagram and check the music feature, it will appear.
- The destination country of the VPN must be the United States, since the music function is available there.
- If Instagram music is not available, it could be because Instagram simply disabled the feature for your account or the error appeared for some accounts that Instagram doesn’t know about for its millions of users.
That’s why while trying to add music or play music, you get the error “Instagram music is not available for some accounts” or “Instagram music is not available in your region”.
Even from the stickers, you will not see the music sticker on Instagram features.
If you are getting errors like not available in your region, then it is not one of those select countries where Instagram allows music feature.
This article will explain what are the reasons for facing this problem and the guide to solve this problem in all possible ways that will surely be helpful to you.
Instagram Music Not Available On Reels – How To Fix It
If you’re in your “Reels” and you can’t use music, then there’s a trick that can fix the problem and help you use music audio on your Instagram Reels.
To fix Instagram story not available on reels,
Step 1: First, open someone’s Instagram and tap on the video card for music videos.
Step 2: Now once you tap on a video it will show an error, just tap on the ‘use audiobottom option.
Step 3: That you can use audio for your reels, now just tap on the “Reels” icon to use that audio music.
You can now see some music on your Instagram to play on the reels with the play icon on the right.
This is the fastest solution for your Instagram music feature if it is not available for your account.
Video on Instagram Music is not available in your region:
Why does it show Instagram music not working?
Recently Instagram launched a very special feature which is to make music available for the photos and videos you are going to share. But sometimes the function does not work on some accounts. The main cause is because Instagram offers this feature to some specific countries, but there could be many other reasons as well.
1. This could be due to an Instagram bug:
The music feature is not working properly for a few weeks and many Instagram users are reporting this issue when users try to add music to stories.
- This could happen due to copyright issues, poor internet connection, or bugs in the app.
- People using corporate accounts cannot use this music feature properly.
- An outdated version of the app also affects this feature.
- When the user’s account is blocked by Instagram, the music is also not available to post their stories.
⦿ Quick tip: You can change your profile from personal to corporate or business to personal depending on what you have right now and this issue will be fixed in a day or two.
2. The function is not available in your region:
Adding music to your stories is one of the easiest ways to make your videos more interesting and exciting. But some accounts do not have this function.
Why?… This is because some countries do not have this feature due to copyright issues.
Only some countries can take advantage of this feature, the feature has not been released in your country yet, so it is not available in your country.
Instagram Music gets permission from record labels and for this reason the feature is only available in certain countries.
3. Limit of music you can include in the live video:
Is your account a business account? If so, due to some copyright issues and Instagram policies, the music is not available for ads and branded content.
Also due to the license agreement a limit has been set on the addition music a your videos live.
Since many users use other people’s music without permission, Instagram adjusts the music limit for your account.
How to fix Instagram music not available for some accounts:
If your account is not displaying music features, there are several solutions available to combat this issue.
Let’s take a look at how to fix the missing music feature on your Instagram account.
There are several solutions divided into two types, the basic methods and others are the advanced methods.
1. Switch to the other account type:
If you are using a business account, switching to a personal account may make the Instagram music feature available.
Let’s find out how to get back:
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: First, go to Instagram settings.
Step 2: Click on the account tab.
Step 3: Select the icon “Switch to a personal account“.
If the problem is due to an error in your account type, this may fix the problem, although the solution may not be instant as it may take time.
2. Update the Instagram app to fix the bugs:
Sure, the music functionality is not new that you get after updating the app, what I am trying to say is that if you want to restore this functionality to the app, a newer version may overwrite all the existing features.
So if the feature doesn’t work for your account, you need to update the app. From the Play Store app, install the new version of the app and update it. Many times, the update is not possible with mobile data because Wi-Fi is required. This act could get your Instagram music started on the stickers.
3. Reinstall the app to fix the error:
You can also fix the error by reinstalling the app. The steps to reinstall the app are simple.
- Please go to the Google Play Store for reinstallation.
- Then install the app in the usual way.
This method will help you remove bugs in the app and allow you to add music to your stories.
1. Use VPN:
By using a VPN, you can make Instagram music features available to your account if it has been blocked in your region.
If you use the VPN system on an Android device or iPhone, it will allow you to hide your original IP address and you can use the IP address of another country where the Instagram music feature is available.
Find the best VPN system and get one for free.
2. Contact Instagram support:
This is a great solution that has the highest success rate and people are using it to restore music function within hours.
All you have to do is just take a screenshot of that error or music disappearing feature on stickers and send it to support explaining the issue.
To contact Instagram to let them know about the issue,
🔴 Steps to follow:
Step 1: First, go to your Instagram profile option.
Step 2: Then click on the Settings tab and go to the help desk.
Step 3: Select the ‘report a problem‘option.
Step 4: Now add the screenshot and explain the problem and tap ‘Send‘button at the top.
All this is to solve the problem of the end of Instagram that appears very soon.
How to Add Music to Instagram Stories Using Stickers
Instagram offers the feature to insert music stickers to your stories at the same time you add gif, location, etc.
- First, get the latest version of the app and sign in to the app.
- Once registered, select your profile picture in the right corner.
- Then add a video and choose music stickers by swiping.
- Search for Instagram music stickers and select them.
- Choose your favorite song and select it.
Once you are done, tap on the option and enjoy your favorite music in the story or on the reels.
The bottom lines:
This article explains the ways to fix the error if your music feature is not available on Instagram. To fix the error, simply change the account type or use the reel methods described at the beginning. If nothing works in that case, please take a screenshot and send it to Instagram so they can fix it for you. Everything is easy, you solve it in a few hours or days.