Your quick response:
- Online Facebook Image Resizers can help you adjust your profile picture without having to crop it when uploading DP.
- Facebook follows a specific dimension when setting the profile photo that must be met in order to upload an image as a profile photo.
- To avoid the problem of poor quality, you can use the available online Facebook image resizers to resize your images without reducing the quality.
- The best of the first four is Promo.com, which can help you resize images, as well as create and edit videos.
- You can also use the Facebook profile picture resizing tool available online to resize your photos and create thumbnails for your YouTube videos.
- Another online Facebook image resizer that you can use is Shrink Images. It allows you to directly download and share the resized images on Facebook.
- Adobe Resize Tool can not only help you resize images, but also help you resize videos.
You can follow some steps if you want. bypass facebook profile picture cropping and shows natural size.
In this article, you will be able to learn the features and steps to use the best Facebook image resizing tools online.
Best Facebook Image Resizing Tools Online
There are some online tools that you can use to crop any image for your Facebook profile. We find them below:
It is an online image resizer that can help you resize and edit your image to set Facebook display images. It must be done so that the images fit and do not require additional cropping. As this tool is web-based, it is quite compatible with Android and iOS devices.
This scaler is an editing tool designed with professional editing features:
- The tool follows a three-step method of uploading, select the image size you want to download, and download the edited image.
- You can upload your own photo or provide the tool with a link to the image.
- It allows you to resize images for Facebook and other social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You can choose a size from a wide range of models.
- The tool has a built-in video editor that allows you to edit all kinds of videos, such as marketing ads, edit travel videos, real estate videos, YouTube videos, etc.
- Since it has a built-in video maker, you will also create videos using it.
🔴 Steps for use:
Step 1: You will need to go to the official Promo.com website.
Step 2: you will see the Upload image blank option. Click on it.
Step 3: You will then need to select an image to resize by clicking on it.
Step 4: Click on Done.
Step 5: You will find that the tool will display your photo in various sizes. You will need to click and select the first model with dimensions 180 × 180. This is the required size for Facebook DP.
Step 6: then click Download selected images.
The edited image will be saved to your Gallery.
2. Change the size of the Facebook profile image
This online resizer helps you to edit your desired images for Facebook DP. The tool allows users to first upload the images they want to edit and then adapt them as needed. As soon as you finish resizing the image, you will be able to download the edited image to your gallery.
This online editor can be used on all devices as it is a web based editor.
Here is the list of features that this tool offers to its users:
- Quick and easy editing and resizing of images for download.
- The tool allows you to drag down and adjust the part of the image that is needed to be resized.
- You will also be able to create thumbnails for your videos using this tool.
- Since it has a built-in photo editor, you can also edit images with this tool.
- The tool allows you to resize images for your different social profiles like Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- It provides a whole section of new features to edit and resize discord profile pictures.
🔴 Steps for use:
Step 1: First, open the Online image resizing tool in a browser.
Step 2: You will then need to click on the white box that says Click to upload or drag your image here.
Step 3: You will need to click and select an image to resize, then click Done.
Step 4: Click on pencil icon to adjust and fit correctly, then click Confirm.
Step 5: then click down arrow icon to download the edited images.
3. Reduce your images
Reduce your images is another online resizer that allows users to resize images for Facebook profile photos. The traditional purpose behind the creation of this ultra-simple resizing tool is primarily to help users quickly resize and share images using a single tool.
The interface is simpler than any other tool and it is easy to use.
- It helps you to resize Facebook profile pictures in seconds.
- You will be able to preview the edited image before uploading.
- The edited image can be shared and posted to Facebook directly using this tool.
- Original images can be resized up to 6 Mega.
- You can purchase the Premium version of this tool to resize many images at the same time.
- The tool also allows you to insert captions before posting the resized images on Facebook.
- You can also download and save the resized image to your gallery.
- You do not need to register to use this tool.
🔴 Steps for use:
Here are the steps to use this tool:
Step 1: First, open the Image reduction tool in your browser.
Step 2: you will have to click Choose the file and then select the image you want to resize.
Step 3: then click resize
Step 4: On the next page, fill in the space with yours Upload Facebook Mobile Email.
Step 5: Then enter a title for the edited image.
Step 6: you will have to click Send to share this photo on Facebook.
Step 7: You can also click Download this image now to save the resized image to your Gallery.
4. Adobe Resize Tool
This third party online resizing tool can help you resize images for your Facebook post, DP, header images etc. The tool is designed for professional editing. Supports JPG or PNG format of images to be uploaded for resizing.
Below is the full list of features offered by the tool:
- Below is a simple three-step method for resizing images.
- It can not only help to resize images but also resize videos.
- The tool can remove background from images and convert JPG images to PNG format and vice versa.
- Its built-in video editor allows users to trim, crop, reverse and merge videos.
- You can also change the speed of the video to make it faster or slower.
- With this tool, you can also create social graphics, logos, flyers, banners, Instagram stories, and ads.
- You can also design posters, business cards and miniatures with it.
- Offer sample images for demo or test.
- Maintains 100% image quality.
🔴 Steps for use:
Step 1: You have to start by going to the official website of the Adobe Express Resize tool.
Step 2: Sign in with your account to start resizing.
Step 3: Click on the blue upload your photo icon.
Step 4: you have to click Charging then click and select an image to resize. then click Done.
Step 5: On the next page, in the resize to box, choose Facebook.
Step 6: Click on Send and then set the image scale.
Step 7: then click Discharge to save the image
The bottom lines:
This article explains the best online Facebook image resizer that you can use to edit and resize your images to upload as your Facebook profile pictures. The first four are Promo.com, Facebook Profile Picture Resizer, Shrink Pictures, and Adobe Resize Tool. These are all web-based tools that offer excellent editing capabilities. Here you will learn the steps to use these resizers accordingly.