Xfinity Flow on Roku: How to Install and Activate
Steps to get the Xfinity beta app on your Roku devices.
Roku is one of the popular streaming devices with which you can install apps and channels from the Roku Channel Store. It is one of the safest streaming devices in which you can install any application that is not available in the Channel Store. If you want a good streaming app for your Roku, Xfinity Stream will be a better choice for you. Xfinity Stream on Roku will give you access to over 200 live TV channels and on-demand movies and series.
To stream Xfinity Stream on your Streaming device, you need to do two essential things.
- Install the Xfinity flow on Roku
- Activate Xfinity Stream on Roku
The application can be installed on most Roku models such as Roku TV, Streaming Stick, Streaming Stick +, Ultra, Premiere and Premiere +.
Steps to Install Xfinity Stream on Roku Stream Device
(1) Turn on the Roku streaming device and go to the Streaming channels option .
(2) In the Streaming Channels menu, click the Search Channels option .
(3) Using the on-screen keyboard, type Xfinity Stream . Suggested results will appear on the right side of the screen.
(4) Choose the Xfinity Stream app from the search results.
(5) On the next screen, click the Add Channel button .
(6) The Xfinity Streaming Channel will begin adding. When the channel is added, the confirmation popup will appear. Click OK in the confirmation pop-up window.
Steps to Activate Xfinity Stream on Roku
Now, you have downloaded the app on your Roku device. It is time to activate the application.
(1) Launch the Xfinity Stream app and click the Get Started button .
(2) You will get an activation code on the screen. Now, go to www.xfinity.com/authorize from your smartphone or PC.
(3) Enter the activation code and click Continue .
(4) On the next screen, you will be asked to enter username and password. Enter the details and click Login.
(5) You will get a success screen on your smartphone or PC. Your Roku device will now display the Terms and Conditions screen . Click Yes to continue.
(6) Enter the device name on the next screen and click Continue .
Now the app will be activated and ready to stream more than 200 channels.
Xfinity Stream on Roku: Not Working
Since you are installing the Beta version of the app on your Roku device, you may have some bugs and issues when using the app. Problems like not being able to authorize the app, not being able to log in, not being able to stream movies or TV shows and many others. If you run into any of these problems, try the following hacks.
- Delete the channel and reinstall it.
- Log out and log back into your Xfinity Stream or Roku account.
- Check your WiFi connection and make sure it is working properly.
- Make sure the app is up to date.
- Restart your Roku device.
Still couldn’t get the Xfinity Flow to work? Try Comcast’s Roku device called flex.
Install the Xfinity Stream app on your Roku device by following the steps above. If you have problems with the application, try the remedies mentioned above. Install and activate the application on your Roku and stream more than 200 channels live on your TV. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.