How to know a girl better: questions to ask a girl to create a deeper relationship!
You’ve met a girl you like and offered her a date. She accepted but, now you are stressed: “What if she doesn’t like me?”. You were hoping you weren’t boring so you’re wondering how to break the ice: what questions to ask a girl?
To avoid white people during a night out and to get to know the girl you are interested in better, you need to put in some effort and take your courage in both hands. Before joining her, prepare yourself! Imagine what you could ask of her to prove to her that you are really looking for something serious with her.
You have to show him that you have a great interest in his personality (and not only his physique) but also his desires and aspirations. During your date you need to have your eyes on her and of course have something interesting to say.
- Questions to ask a girl: her childhood
- Questions to ask a girl: her preferences
- Questions to ask a girl: her outlook on life
- Questions to ask a girl: her fears
- Questions to ask a girl: what she wants
- Questions to ask a girl: her friends
- Questions to ask a girl: her definition of a happy relationship
- Questions to ask a girl: her plans for the future
- In general
- 50 questions to ask your girlfriend
- Ask your girlfriend to talk about the past
- Ask your girlfriend to be honest about herself
- Ask your girlfriend what she expects from your relationship
- Ask your girlfriend to be honest about her feelings
- Ask your girlfriend how she reacts during an argument
- Ask your girlfriend to open up about sex
- Ask your girlfriend about her family’s place in her life
- Ask your girlfriend how she sees the role of her friends
- Ask your girlfriend how she handles her money
- Ask your girlfriend what her plans are for the future
- 100 questions to ask a guy to get to know him better
- Questions to ask a guy: his preferences and choices
- Questions to ask a guy: his character
- Questions to ask your boyfriend : his past and those close to him
- Questions to ask a guy: his expectations of a romantic relationship
If you’re worried that the stress will take over and find yourself at a loss for what to say, here’s a list of 50 questions to ask a girl to get to know her better.
Questions to ask a girl: her childhood
Let’s start at the beginning! His whole life and personality were influenced by his childhood and upbringing. To really show her that you want to learn more about her, ask her the following questions:
1. Do you have brothers and sisters?
2. Did you have a pet? What was his name ?
3. What kind of childhood did you have?
4. What is your fondest childhood memory?
5. Are you close to your family?
Questions to ask a girl: her preferences
If you know what the girl you are interested in likes, and hates, you’ve already taken a big step in the right direction. These questions will prevent you from making mistakes in choices as simple as selecting a movie or the location of the next date.
6. What is the greatest gift you have ever received?
7. What is your favorite movie / music?
8. What kind of cuisine do you like?
9. Do you prefer to spend time alone or be surrounded by your friends?
10. What type of man attracts you?
Questions to ask a girl: her outlook on life
To know if you can have a romantic relationship, or at worst, at least a strong friendship, you need to know his philosophy of life. Is she an introverted or extravagant person?
11. What are you most proud of?
12. What is your philosophy of life?
13. Are you a spiritual and religious person?
14. How would a perfect day go for you?
Questions to ask a girl: her fears
This subject can be delicate, but it is inevitable. To understand her personality and the decisions she makes on a daily basis, you need to know what makes her uncomfortable and what scares her.
15. What is your greatest fear?
16. Do you think that one day you will be a good mother?
17. Are you afraid of ending up on your own?
18. What is your biggest failure?
19. What makes you cry?
Questions to ask a girl: what she wants
By asking her questions about her desires, you will be able to know how to make her happy. If she wants to learn tango, you can enroll her in dance lessons and even join her there. If she sees that you are making an effort to make her life more beautiful, you will earn points.
20. What is your biggest dream?
21. What have you always wanted to do but never dared?
22. Where would you like to go on a trip?
23. What talent would you like to have?
24. What do you want to change in your life?
Questions to ask a girl: her friends
By trying to get to know her better, you show that you want to be a part of her life. You do not want to replace the people who are already around you, but you want to know what your place will be, if you start a romantic relationship.
You also have to see if her friends are more important than her lovers and how much importance she gives to their opinions.
25. Who is your best friend?
26. Are your friends an important part of your life?
27. What would your friends say about you?
Questions to ask a girl: her definition of a happy relationship
For you, this is perhaps the most important subject. You like this girl and you want to know how you should behave so that you can prove to her that you are meant for her.
Don’t force the answers, if she doesn’t want to answer your questions, she might think it’s a bit early to bring up these topics. But don’t despair! She won’t forget what you have asked her and will answer it on her own, a little later.
28. Are you looking for a serious relationship or just a flirt?
29. What is important to you in a romantic relationship?
30. What do you think a romantic man looks like?
31. What qualities do you value most in a man?
32. Does sex matter?
33. What is your definition of loyalty?
34. What is unforgivable?
35. Why haven’t your old relationships worked out?
36. Have you been hurt by a man?
37. Have you ever been unfaithful?
Questions to ask a girl: her plans for the future
It is important to know, before embarking on a romantic relationship, if your life plans are similar or, at least, if they can complement each other. If you meet someone you like but wants to move to Alaska when you hate snow, question your desire to be with them.
In the short term, you will be able to avoid the subject and act as if it doesn’t bother you. However, in the long term, you risk having your heart broken because the day will come when she will make the decision to move when you do not want to!
38. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
39. Do you want to travel or have a stable and peaceful life?
40. Do you want to continue working in the same professional sector?
41. Would you like to have children?
42. Do you think you want to stay and live here?
43. What is the biggest change you would like to make in the future?
Once you’ve covered all of the above topics and the conversation proves that maybe you can have a romantic relationship, you can end the night with lighter themes.
Here, it’s about relaxing the atmosphere and preparing the ground for asking the fateful question of a second date.
44. What do we seem to have in common?
45. Do you feel comfortable with me?
46. Do you like this bar?
47. How can I improve your evening?
48. What is your favorite drink?
49. Do you like these kinds of outings or do you feel more comfortable in a more intimate environment?
50. Do you want to see me again?
50 questions to ask your girlfriend
If you really want to get to know your beloved, here are the questions to ask her!
After a few months or a few years of romance, you probably think you know everything about your other half: their personality, their goals and their desires. Yet each of us keeps one or two secrets, well buried.
You think you know your sweetheart so well that you don’t seem to have anything more to ask of her. You think you know what she likes and what she hates. You are convinced that you have tackled all possible and imaginable themes.
Yet, in reality, this is not really possible. Indeed, the human being is complex and deep and, sometimes, he himself does not know what he is really thinking or how he would act in a given situation . You know this question that we often ask ourselves: where do we see each other in 5 years?
Can we really answer it honestly? Or are we just trying to fill the awkward silence? It’s hard to know where we will be next month and what our desires will be, so imagine looking forward 5 years!
For this reason, we have prepared a list of 50 questions to ask your girlfriend in order to get to know her better and to know, really, what future you can have together.
Ask your girlfriend to talk about the past
Ah the past… it’s THE taboo subject. We’ve all done something we’d like to forget and don’t necessarily want to talk about. We may be ashamed of the person we were before starting a new relationship.
We were so jealous that we searched our other half’s phone. Or, we were so obsessed with someone that we followed him (her) everywhere … Whatever secret you want to keep to yourself, when a relationship gets to the point where you have to make a decision to the future, it’s time to put it all on the table.
We may not be proud of what we have done in the past but we regret our actions and we want to start a new life and leave our mistakes behind. Here are the 5 questions to ask your girlfriend on this subject:
1. Is there something in your past that you would like to tell me about?
2. What has been your longest relationship? Why did it end?
3. Have you ever been unfaithful?
4. How much time did you spend, on average, with your ex-boyfriends?
5. In general, what did you blame your exes?
Ask your girlfriend to be honest about herself
Think you know everything about her? You are wrong ! A woman remains a mystery to her companion, even after several years. She has hidden sides that she hasn’t necessarily had the chance to show you yet.
Your beloved surely has, too, some little flaws that she is not very proud of but which will come back anyway, at one time or another. So you might as well be honest right away. To get the worms out of him, here’s what to ask him:
6. What allows you to relax?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. How do you behave towards others? Do you tend to be pretentious or are you more of the caring and attentive type?
9. What kinds of people annoy you?
10. What do you think is the greatest injustice in the world?
Ask your girlfriend what she expects from your relationship
To build trust, and for your own sanity, you need to make sure that her definition and expectations of your relationship align with yours.
If not, don’t panic! Talk about your differences and try to find a compromise and common ground. Just because his goals conflict with your plan for your future doesn’t mean that things will stay that way.
Together you will grow and mature and your opinions and perspectives will change. But, in order to know what to work on, as a couple, you need to know the right questions to ask them. Here they are :
11. What are your personal goals or those for our couple?
12. What is your definition of loyalty?
13. What do you consider to be unforgivable?
14. What do you think is the role that each of us plays in this relationship?
15. How much time do you need to spend alone?
Ask your girlfriend to be honest about her feelings
There is nothing more difficult to understand than a woman’s mood swings. One day it blows hot, another, cold. Today you feel like she’s madly in love with you whereas yesterday you thought she wasn’t planning anything serious with you.
Women, like men, spend a lot of time thinking about how they feel and finding the best possible way to express their feelings. But, sometimes we do it wrong or we can’t find the words.
It is, then, much easier to be frank and to ask questions on the tip of the tongue. So ask him:
16. Are you really in love with me?
17. Do you think you can trust me?
18. What is your biggest worry at the moment?
19. What scares you the most: the idea of being abandoned or of being oppressed?
20. Would you rather say and hear “I love you” or show your feelings through your actions? Do you expect the same from me?
Ask your girlfriend how she reacts during an argument
It’s in times of conflict that you really see who you’re dealing with. Is it an angry and irrational person or someone calm and calm. How does she react when she makes a mistake or when she feels hurt?
After all, being in a serious romantic relationship takes work, and sometimes it comes when you quarrel. This is really when you see what drives the other side by side and how he or she deals with stress and accusations.
To avoid causing more trouble than necessary, ask your girlfriend these questions:
21. How often do you get angry?
22. How do you express your anger?
23. In a quarrel, do you prefer to talk until we find a solution to our problem or do you need to step back and think about the situation?
24. What annoys you the most?
25. Do you know how to say “sorry” or “sorry” when you realize that you are wrong?
Ask your girlfriend to open up about sex
This is another taboo subject. With the past, this is surely the theme that is most difficult to broach. This is probably linked to our upbringing: our parents always told us that we should not talk about this and that it was something very intimate, even dirty.
How then do you know what your partner expects from you? How to be sure to satisfy it at all levels? You want to be sure that your girlfriend doesn’t go looking elsewhere for what you don’t give her. So there is not really much to beat around the bush, go ahead:
26. How many sexual partners have you had?
27. What turns you on?
28. Is there something you would like to try to do but are afraid to ask me?
29. How many times a week would you like to have sex?
30. Is there something you absolutely hate doing in bed?
Ask your girlfriend about her family’s place in her life
We all have different relationships and ties with our parents and our families. Some are very close; others don’t have much in common other than their DNA. It can, therefore, be difficult to know what kind of influence it can have on your beloved and on your relationship.
In order to avoid hurting her, by completely ignoring her family, try to remember everything she told you about it. Do not avoid the subject because you must find your place among his.
Also, whether close or distant with her parents, someone has to take good care of them when they get older, who? Hmm… And yes! Surely you hadn’t thought of that. So this is why it is important to set the record straight, before committing to a more serious relationship.
31. How do you plan to support your parents as they get older?
32. What role will your family play in our life together?
33. Are you dependent on your family?
34. How much time do you like to spend with her?
35. How would you react if I had a fight with a member of your family?
Ask your girlfriend how she sees the role of her friends
What would we be without our friends? In truth, not much. We need them to complain and to share the good news. They are always there to lend a hand when we are at the bottom.
However, often when starting a new romantic relationship, friends take a back seat. At least, for a while … Indeed, when the couple stabilized and learned to function together, the outings with the gang started again. You must, therefore, find your place in this group.
The easiest way is to ask your other half what they think about it. She may seem hesitant at first, but if you manage to explain to her that you are not trying to cut her ties with her friends but only to be included, everything should be fine (we keep our fingers crossed for you)!
36. What place do your friends have in your life?
37. Do you think their opinions are more important than mine?
38. Am I more important than your best friend?
39. How much time do you like spending with them?
40. If a friend of yours says something bad about you, do you want me to let you know?
Ask your girlfriend how she handles her money
Talking about money is wrong! We feel uncomfortable and this is a subject that can easily separate even the most solid couples. Indeed, when you have two different points of view on this subject, it will be difficult for you to find common ground.
Yet it is inevitable! You both need to learn to manage a couple’s budget and a life together. Before you were financially independent, but now you have to share everything and agree on what to do with your money.
Some will find a compromise quickly while others will choose to keep their finances separate because they haven’t been able to come to an agreement. Whatever your decision, and before you can make it, here are the inevitable questions to ask your girlfriend, on this subject.
41. What is your relationship to money?
42. Do you prefer to budget and stick to it or live from day to day?
43. What do you consider to be wasted money?
44. What things will cause you to spend a little more money that you feel are worth it?
45. If you won 1 million euros tomorrow, what would you do?
Ask your girlfriend what her plans are for the future
For the moment, this might seem abstract, if not completely impractical. Still, it’s important to see if your goals are the same or if, at least, you can work towards meeting the maximum goals that each of you has set for yourself.
Before talking about your common future, you must have thought about what you, as an individual, want to achieve in your life. Do you want to travel or discover new places? It can be super interesting, but if her dream is to live in a stable home surrounded by her children, it might be a problem.
Prioritize your wish list: what is it that you absolutely want to do and what can wait, if not remain a dream? Be honest with yourself and your life will be easier! Here are the questions to ask your girlfriend on this topic:
46. How do you imagine your perfect life?
47. Do you want to have children?
48. What will make you a happy woman?
49. Do you prefer to spend your life traveling or building a stable home?
50. What can break my chances of having a future with you?
100 questions to ask a guy to get to know him better
All you need to ask him to get closer to him
As much as women are a real mystery to most men, these are also not easily understood.
Between those who hide their feelings under a macho guise and those who play it half-fig-half-raisin, it can be difficult to know if he likes you or what he really likes.
You must therefore prepare questions to ask him in order to get to know him better.
Whether you’re just starting a new relationship with a guy, or you’ve been with him for a while and haven’t really known much about him, these 100 Questions to Ask a Guy are for you ( or if you’re looking to bond of a girl, read this).
Questions to ask a guy: his preferences and choices
To fully understand his way of thinking, you need to know what he likes. Does he prefer to go to the beach or to the mountains?
It might seem insignificant in the grand scale of things, but in order to organize a successful date, this information is more than necessary: you want to be sure you don’t miss out. You must therefore prepare your questions well.
Also, you have to see if you have things in common: if he likes to travel and you are rather sedentary, you are going to have to either compromise or go your way.
Some relationships are worth the effort, others are not. some choices can be put aside, others are very important to you.
Here are the questions to ask a guy about his preferences and choices:
1. When you’re feeling lazy, what’s your guilty pleasure on Netflix?
2. If you were forced to move and go to an unfamiliar country, what things would you take with you?
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
4. What’s your favorite joke?
5. What is the thing, the quality that you prefer about yourself?
6. When you are sad, which person or activity do you go to first?
7. If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
8. What is the thing that excites you the most?
9. If you were to lose one of your 5 senses, which one would you choose and why?
10. What is best about your job?
11. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do during those 24 hours?
12. What is the coldest place you have been / have traveled?
13. If you could make three wishes, which would it be?
14. If you could go 24 hours without working and without any responsibility, one day doing what you want, what would you do?
15. If you could live anywhere in the world, what place would you choose?
16. What is the first thing you would choose to do before you die?
17. If someone gave you a million euros, right now, what would you do with it?
18. Have you ever made a decision that changed your life completely? If yes which one ?
19. What is your favorite thing to do on weekends?
20. What is your guilty pleasure (snack, drink, etc.)?
21. If you had to eat at a fast food restaurant for the rest of your life, which two places would you choose first?
22. What is your favorite social network?
23. What is the one thing that really allows you to relax when you are stressed?
24. What is the hobby that you always dreamed of practicing but never did?
25. What is your favorite vacation spot?
26. On Saturday evening, would you prefer to go out or stay at home?
27. What is your favorite quote, verse or phrase?
28. Where do you see yourself in five years?
29. What is your dream job?
30. If you had to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
Questions to ask a guy: his character
You have to make sure that he is not someone impulsive. Ask your man these few questions to find out what secrets are hidden behind his exterior facade.
Her character is what can help you build a healthy relationship or destroy any hope of being happy together.
Some faults can be insignificant (for example, if he’s upside down), others can be a real kill-love, even dangerous (for example if he’s tight-fisted or violent). Preparing the questions to ask a guy is therefore essential.
31. What is the thing that makes you smile the most, any time of the day?
32. What is the thing that you are most proud of?
33. What makes you laugh the most?
34. What is the scariest thing you have done?
35. What is the thing that you are most grateful for?
36. What is the thing that you are most afraid of?
37. What is the best thing in your life right now?
38. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
39. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done?
40. If you could rewrite your past, which is the first thing you would change?
41. What is your dominant personality trait?
42. What is the most difficult thing, physically speaking, that you have ever done?
43. What is the most difficult thing, psychologically speaking, that you have ever done or experienced?
44. What is the thing that best defines who you are?
45. What do you believe in, in general or from a religious point of view?
46. If you had to describe yourself in three words, which would you choose?
47. What is one thing people would never guess about you just by looking at you?
48. Can you tell me something, insignificant or important that you have never told anyone?
49. What is the best compliment we have given you?
50. What is your main talent?
51. What is your astrological sign? Do you think he describes you well?
52. What is your biggest regret?
53. When was the last time you cried and why?
54. What scares you the most about the future?
55. Have you ever done or accomplished something that you thought you were incapable of? If so, what was it?
56. What is the one thing you could not live without?
57. Are you the introvert or the extrovert type?
58. What is it that really makes you angry?
59. Are you the type to plan everything or do you prefer to let things happen naturally?
60. What is your biggest flaw?
Questions to ask your boyfriend : his past and those close to him
His past, his family, his friends and his old connections made him the man he is today. one should not be afraid or ashamed to approach this subject because it is the foundation of everything. If you know how he grew up, what made him happy or what hurt him, you can help him make peace with his past and move on. Thinking about the questions to ask your companion in advance will allow you to anticipate your reactions.
You also want to know what will be your place in his life and among his relatives. If he spends too much time with these does he really need you? Will he make you feel too much or will he succeed in including you in his entourage?
61. If you had to choose just one childhood memory, which one would it be?
62. What is your best memory including an animal?
63. Which member of your family are you closest to?
64. What is your family like?
65. How would others describe you?
66. What is your favorite memory?
67. What are your parents (or the people who raised you) like?
68. What does your best friend look like?
69. What is your favorite memory from college?
70. Have you ever lost a loved one? What did he look like?
71. Who is the person you could not live without?
72. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as a child?
73. Which member of your family (close or less close) do you resemble the most?
74. Have you made any mistakes in your past that you really regret?
75. Your family, friends or partner, who is the most important person to you?
76. How much time do you spend, on average, with your friends?
77. What is the thing from your past that has marked your life the most?
78. Does your family influence your choice of partner?
79. Are you the type to spend time with family, friends or alone?
80. According to your family, what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Questions to ask a guy: his expectations of a romantic relationship
This is the subject that interests you the most. How does he view romantic relationships?
You want to know if his ideal wife looks like you and if your desires and expectations of a married life are similar. Questions to ask your loved one should therefore be personal and intimate.
Again, some compromises are going to be acceptable while others are going to be hard to digest.
For example, if he doesn’t want to have children when your biggest dream is to be a mother, does your relationship really have a future?
The questions to ask can reveal hidden sides of her personality, just like her outlook on life as a couple.
Here is the list of questions to ask a guy on this subject:
81. What is the thing that attracts you most about the opposite sex?
82. What are the top three qualities you look for in a potential conquest?
83. What is the most romantic thing you have done for a girl?
84. What would your ideal first date be like?
85. Do you want to have children one day?
86. What do you think your future family will look like?
87. What is the one thing that really makes you decide to trust someone?
88. Have you ever been in love?
89. How would you go about explaining what love is?
90. Have you ever had your heart broken?
91. Can you name one thing that you learned about yourself from a past relationship?
92. What is the worst love kill for you?
93. What is the most exciting thing for you?
94. What is the craziest thing you have done for a girl?
95. Is sex important to you?
96. How many times a week do you like to have sex?
97. For you, what are the foundations of a perfect romantic relationship?
98. What should your partner bring to your relationship?
99. Are you looking for something serious or just a flirt?
100. Are you the dominant or dominated gender?
These questions can be difficult to ask. You may be embarrassed or even embarrassed, but having this discussion is inevitable. No one wants to waste time in a relationship without a future or with someone who is at odds with themselves.
We hope this list of 100 questions to ask your guy to get to know him better has helped you see things more clearly.
Sort out the ones that seem most important to you and don’t start these.
You can either organize a party where you go there frankly and ask her whatever you want. Or, you can slip a question here and there, discreetly, to test the waters!
Bonus: send also 300+ Romantic Love Messages for Her & Him