Your quick reply:
- If you are using an Android cell phone in which you want to cast the screen to TV, you need to connect both devices with the same WiFi network, and then cast the screen from the phone settings.
- To cast a phone screen to iPhone users, you must first download and install the AirScreen app.
- Then cast iPhone screen to Fire TV via firestick.
You must know that it will display and stream everything on your mobile screen and this can be done with the Amazon Firestick.
You can cast your phone screen to Fire TV using your firestick remote and then you can watch movies, videos, etc. On the big screen of Fire TV when played through a mobile device.
In this article, you will know in detail how to connect your Android or iPhone to Firestick and cast phone screen to TV.
It has all the information in a detailed and complete way. It would be of great help to know all the precautions and steps to carry out the process.
Can you cast your phone screen to Amazon Fire TV?
You don’t even need cables to do this, but just by knowing the right way to do it, you’ll be able to cast your phone’s screen to Fire TV. It can be done wirelessly. To do this, you just have to follow a simple process. Both your mobile and Fire TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
To do this you must first check the name of the WiFi network that is connected to your Fire TV.
You have to scroll down to Settings fire TV section that you will find in the upper right corner of the home page. Click on the wifi sign, which is the Net option and you can see the WiFi network name. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
Then to project the screen, press and hold the Home button on the remote for two to three seconds and you will see a black page flash on the screen where you will see the option Mirror optionally with the firestick. Click on it. You will be able to find the same device you need to connect to your phone.
You will now be able to cast your phone screen after reaching other connection section within the settings and then click Screenshot on your phone. You will be able to find the name of your Fire TV which you need to click on and you are good to go.
How to cast your phone to Amazon Firestick – Android:
You can cast your phone screen to Fire TV using Amazon Firestick to watch the video or movie on a bigger screen. While it’s a fairly straightforward and relatively easy process, you’ll need to follow it exactly the way it’s meant to be done. You just need to put Fire TV in Mirroring mode and then connect the TV to your Android device.
If you want, you can try apps to cast mobile screen to Firestick TV.
The following steps have the details that you need to follow before connecting your Android to Fire TV.
Note: You need to make sure your wifi is working and fully functional.
- The most important thing is that you need to check and connect your Android device to the same wifi network as your Fire TV is connected to.
- You can do this by first checking the name of the Wi-Fi network connection your Fire TV is connected to, and then connecting your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- You can check the WiFi name on the TV screen by selecting and selecting the Settings on the home page and then selecting the option Net using your Amazon Fire Stick. You will now be able to see the WiFi network name.
- On your Android phone, go to the settings section, then tap on the option Wifi and connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network that your TV is connected to.
⦾ Steps to broadcast:
After successfully connecting your Android phone and Fire TV, you will be able to cast your phone screen to Fire TV.
To cast your mobile screen to FireTV,
Step 1: when you’re in the Home TV screen page, press and hold the Fire Stick home button for three seconds.
Step 2: You will find the request with options, now select the option Mirror.
Step 3: On the screen you will find the name of your Fire TV. Keep the screen on after reading the name.
Step 4: Now on your Android device, open the file Settings application and then select the option Other connections.
Step 5: Then on the next page, touch and select the options Screen sharing.
Step 6: Turn it on by sliding the switch next to the enable option.
Now you will see your Firestick TV screen connecting to your phone and then your phone screen will be streamed to TV.
Video to stream iPhone to Fire TV via Amazon Fire Stick:
How to mirror iPhone to Amazon Firestick TV:
If you are using an iPhone, you can connect it to your Amazon Fire TV and stream your iPhone screen to it. But it requires you to follow simple steps and act on the guidance. You need to install AirScreen on Fire TV to perform iPhone screen mirroring on Fire TV.
⦾ Get things ready:
The mentioned points that you should keep in mind and act accordingly when looking to mirror iPhone to Fire TV.
- On the home page of your Fire TV, you will find a magnifying glass after swiping to the far left of the screen with your Firestick. Select the symbol magnifying glass.
- Now you need to write air screen by Amazon Firestick using the keyboard that promotes its screen.
- Now you will find the option Download it for free. Click to download this app.
- After download and installation, you will find the file Open option in the same place. Click on it to open the app.
This will help you project your iPhone screen to turn on the TV.
⦾ Steps to cast iPhone screen to Fire TV:
If you have installed the app on air screen On Amazon Fire TV, you can now cast your iPhone screen to Fire TV.
To cast iPhone screen to Firestick TV,
Step 1: Open the air screen request on your fire TV.
Step 2: If you are new, they will show you a video about the application, but you must click on the option Leave now wearing remote control to start the process.
Step 3: On the left side of the page, you will find the option settings, select it with the remote control.
Step 4: Then click on the wheel symbol Settings again that you will find in the center of the screen.
Step 5: Check the box next to the second option, for example Airplay to let you cast your iPhone screen to TV screen.
Step 6: Now go back to the side menu and click and select the first option beginning and click again beginning symbol in the center of the screen displayed as a triangular pause button.
Step 7: Now on your iPhone, you will need to exit the home screen and in the drop down panel you will find the screen clone option.
Step 8: You will then find a few options of the available streaming devices that promote your screen. Select the one with Airplay written next to it in parentheses and that’s it.
You will now find the iPhone screen mirroring your Fire TV.
The bottom lines:
Amazon Firestick offers users features that allow them to mirror the mobile screen to the TV screen. It can be done through the Amazon firestick. It is different for Android and iPhone users, it would be helpful for you to know these informative steps above and then do them accordingly.