Play Truth or Dare to get to know the people who are closest to you!
The Truth or Dare Questions game has several objectives. First, it tests the courage of the participants: are they willing to admit important secrets about their personal life or do they prefer to take the risk of doing what another player forces them to instead. ? Then, the goal is also to get to know the people around you better.
If you play Truth or Dare with your friends, for example, you can get them to reveal hidden sides of their personalities and secrets that haunt them. To be able to really be honest and comfortable playing Truth or Dare, you better play with people you know well. You won’t be uncomfortable and you will be able to ask much more personal questions.
On the other hand, if you play Truth or Dare with people you don’t know very well, it can quickly become dangerous ground. You don’t know what questions to ask them or if there are any topics that make them uncomfortable. So, in order to really enjoy this game, you need to know the sensitive points of the people you are with.
If you participate in Truth or Dare with your partner, you send a clear message: I want to know more about you and I want to test your limits. It is not recommended that you perform this with someone you’ve just started dating. To really get into the Truth or Dare spirit, you need to feel comfortable and secure with your partner.
Truth or Dare: the game
The principle of the Truth or Dare game is really simple. You spin a bottle to see who is going to ask whom a question. It’s a great fun game that can turn any night out with friends, or romantic date, into an unpredictable and rather funny event.
Yet sometimes Truth or Dare can be boring. If you don’t prepare in advance the questions you want to ask or if you don’t feel comfortable in the group of people you are in (or with your partner), it can quickly turn into a disaster.
So, to help you have a fun and smooth night out, we’ve prepared a list of 200 Truth or Dare questions that you can ask your friends or partner. They are arranged by category and at the end of each one, you can find a list of possible actions to impose on your friends or your partner.
Are you ready to jump into the Truth or Dare game? Yes ? So let’s start …
Truth or Dare questions for your friends
Here are 100 questions for your friends. At the end of this category, you will find a list of suggested actions to take to your loved ones to punish them for not having answered your questions. Truth or Dare is a game that aims to bring to play the greatest shame or the greatest secrets of your loved ones.
So don’t hesitate to ask intimate and personal questions. If the chosen person refuses to answer it, impose a ridiculous pledge on them. Of course, you need to know the sensitive points of the people you play Truth or Dare with because the goal is not to hurt someone or make fun of their weaknesses.
Personal and sometimes ridiculous Truth or Dare questions
1. How many times a week do you shower?
2. Have you ever peed in a swimming pool?
3. What is the longest period of time that you have gone without brushing your teeth?
4. Are you wearing underwear that is so old it has holes in it?
5. Are you jealous or jealous of any of your friends?
6. What was the reason you cried the last time?
7. What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever done?
8. How would you get revenge on someone who hurt you?
9. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told?
10. Who do you say you like when in fact you really don’t like that person?
11. Have you ever pretended to be sick so as not to go out with your friends?
12. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your appearance?
13. Have you ever read someone’s secret diary?
14. Have you ever had a crush on a girlfriend’s or a friend’s boyfriend?
15. If someone offered you $ 100,000 to spread a degrading rumor about your girlfriend or boyfriend, would you do it?
16. Which of your friends don’t you really want to see naked?
17. If you had an emergency or a big problem, who’s the last person you would call?
18. Have you ever pretended to appreciate a gift that you actually hated?
19. Have you ever revealed a friend’s secret to someone else?
20. What is the worst lie you have told your best friend (s)?
21. What is one thing you did that might disappoint your parents?
22. Have you ever tried to ruin a romantic relationship with one of your friends?
23. What is your greatest fear?
24. Do you still sleep with your teddy bear?
25. Have you ever done anything weird just to look cool ?
26. Are you afraid of the dark?
27. Have you ever made fun of your brother or sister behind their back?
28. Have you ever taken steroids?
29. What is your worst fault?
30. What is the greatest shame of your life?
31. How many selfies do you take before you have the perfect one?
32. Have you ever stolen money from your parents?
33. If you were invisible for a day, who would you spy on?
34. Have you ever flirted with a teacher to get a better grade?
35. Which of your friends has the worst taste in fashion?
36. Have you ever spent the night in prison?
37. have you ever tried soft drugs?
38. What is your most disgusting habit?
39. Have you ever wished someone was dead?
40 . Have you ever had a tattoo while you were drunk?
41. What is the biggest regret of your life?
42. What is the thing that you are most proud of?
43. What is the illegal thing you would do if you could?
44. Do you prefer money to love?
45. Have you ever spied on someone on the Net?
46. If you were a celebrity, who would you like to be?
47. Are you ashamed of your friends?
48. How old did you believe in Santa Claus?
49. Do you think you are a failure?
50. What is your sore point?
Truth or Dare Questions about Romantic Relationships and Sex
51. Who was the last time you had sex?
52. How many different people have you kissed in your life?
53. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you on a romantic date?
54. Have you ever been unfaithful?
55. What is the worst thing you have done while breaking up with someone?
56. What is the craziest thing you have ever done for someone you have a crush on?
57. Has anyone ever put a bunny on you?
58. Do you like to send naughty photos?
59. Do you prefer dating an ugly person who is awesome in bed or a gorgeous person who sucks under the sheets?
60. How many times have you been in love?
61. Would you date someone who is over 20 years old than you?
62. Have you ever dated someone just for their money?
63. Have you ever pretended to like something in bed when in fact it turns you off?
64. Have you ever pretended to have an orgasm?
65. Have you ever watched naughty movies?
66. Would you cheat on your other half with a wealthy person?
67. What is your biggest fantasy?
68. What excites you the most?
69. What part of your body turns you on the most?
70. Are you serious about your current half?
71. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done in bed?
72. Which friend or friend would you like to be in a relationship with?
73. Do you think your past romantic relationships failed because of you?
74. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your sexual talents ?
75. What is your favorite position?
76. What turns you off automatically when you’re in bed with someone?
77. Can you have a romantic relationship if you don’t have sex?
78. Have you ever dated someone out of pity?
79. Have you ever lied to your partner about your intentions in order to lure them into your bed?
80. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told your other half?
81. Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease?
82. How many sexual partners have you had?
83. Do you think you are a good boyfriend (s)?
84. What is your greatest talent in bed?
85. What position do you hate?
86. What is your worst experience in bed?
87. How many times a week do you have sex?
88. Would you prefer to watch someone have sex or be observed while you have sex?
89. Which friend or friend would you sleep with?
90. Do you dream of finding true love?
91. Being in a relationship for you, is it a punishment or a reward?
92. Which ex did you regret having ever known?
93. Do you trust your current girlfriend or boyfriend?
94. Has your partner ever cheated on you?
95. What is the worst revenge you have taken after breaking up?
96. If your sweetheart got fat, would you stay with him or her?
97. Is your sex life satisfactory to you?
98. What is the position that you have never tried but would like to practice?
99. Do you prefer to dominate or be dominated?
100. Where do you prefer to be kissed?
One of your friends doesn’t want to answer Truth or Dare questions, no problem… A pledge awaits him! Some people may feel uncomfortable in front of a crowd of people and therefore refuse to talk about their personal life. Regardless, a game is a game and they must accept the consequences of their actions and the rules of the game.
The Truth or Dare game of course provides for wages for these people. Anyone who refuses to answer a question must agree to pay a punishment. We have therefore prepared a small list of actions for you, to inspire you to choose the ideal token for your friends. Before choosing, try to think about what could really put your friend in an embarrassing situation.
Get out of the house and dance like a drunk but without music!
Eat a tablespoon of pure curry sauce!
Have your head shaved!
Call your mom and tell her you’re getting married tomorrow!
Massage the feet of the person sitting on your right!
Do 100 sit-ups!
Lick the floor!
Imitate the animal of your choice for 5 minutes!
Let the person on your right draw something on your face!
Get your ex’s name tattooed!
Take off your clothes !
Eat a packet of crisps in less than 5 minutes!
Call the person you have a crush on to tell them you love them!
Let someone wax your chest or legs!
Recite the alphabet backwards with your mouth full of marshmallows!
Truth or Dare questions for your sweetheart
The Truth or Dare game, intimate version, that is, with your partner, is a little different. The questions are more personal and are meant to understand if your relationship has a future and if you are right for each other. Again, it’s important to keep in mind that the goal is not to hurt your partner.
Here, we seek to discover the secrets that can influence your relationship and make it better. The Truth or Dare game for couples must be played in an atmosphere where both partners feel comfortable. Moreover, before you start, you may be able to establish rules or limits that should not be exceeded in order to avoid creating discomfort.
Here is a list of 100 Truth or Dare questions to create an atmosphere of trust and serenity with your partner. Once again, at the end of this category you will find a list of pledges that you can impose on your other half. Of course, these actions will be much more intimate than those for friends.
Truth or Dare questions to get to know you better
101. Have you ever had a weird dream about me?
102. Would you risk your life for me?
103. What is the biggest secret you are keeping from me?
104. What is my greatest quality?
105. What is my worst fault?
106. Are you jealous when I talk to someone of the opposite sex?
107. What’s the most surprising thing I have done for you?
108. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told me?
109. Have you ever been unfaithful in the past?
110. Have you ever thought of cheating on me?
111. Could you forgive an infidelity?
112. Would you allow me to search your computer or your phone?
113. Have you ever been attracted to someone other than your current partner?
114. Do you regret any of your old romantic relationships?
115. Have you ever secretly cried because of me?
116. What is your greatest insecurity?
117. Do you regret having ended your old relationship?
118. Do you still feel something for one or one of your partners?
119. What is the dumbest thing you have done for love?
120. What is the most despicable thing that a partner or partner has done?
121. In the past, have you been in love?
122. How was your worst romantic date?
123. Do you find me handsome or beautiful?
124. Am I sexy?
125. Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same gender?
126. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a person of the same gender?
127. Have you ever slept with a friend of the opposite sex only for one night?
128. When did you lose your virginity? Or, when were you deflowered?
129. Do you prefer to sleep naked or in pajamas?
130. Have you ever pretended to be in love?
131. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with someone much younger or much older than you?
132. Describe to me your ideal partner (s)?
133. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
134. Why have your old romantic relationships failed?
135. What do you think is the most unacceptable thing in a relationship?
136. What are you willing to compromise on?
137. What is most important to you: your family, your friends or your other half?
138. Who has a great influence on you?
139. Do you prefer to spend time with your friends or with me?
140. What does your perfect romantic evening look like?
141. Have you ever had romantic relationships just out of interest?
142. Are you with me because you are afraid of being alone?
143. Were you drawn to me at first sight?
144. Are you happy with me?
145. Why are you attracted to me?
146. Are you really in love with me?
147. If someone offered you € 100,000, would you leave me?
148. Do you want to have children?
149. Have you ever believed a rumor about me?
150. Do you think our relationship has a future?
Hot Truth or Dare Questions
151. What is your craziest fantasy?
152. Do you prefer to dominate or be dominated in bed?
153. In which place do you prefer to make love?
154. Are you classic or adventurous in bed?
155. What can turn the temperature up a notch?
156. What is your favorite position?
157. What do you hate doing in bed?
158. Do you have any fetishes?
159. Do you like to play with food during sex?
160. What turns you off the most?
161. Do you like sexting ?
162. Would you like to send me naughty pictures?
163. Would you like to watch naughty movies with me?
164. What is your favorite part of my body?
165. What kind of lingerie do you prefer?
166. What is the most unusual place where you have had sex?
167. Do you prefer the s * xe sensual or a little more wild?
168. Have you ever pretended to have an orgasm?
169. Compared to your exes, am I better in bed?
170. Is sex important to you?
171. Could you have a serious relationship where sex is almost non-existent?
172. Would you be upset if I told you you weren’t good in bed?
173. Do you like to use accessories?
174. Are you excited about foreplay?
175. How long should perfect foreplay last?
176. How long should the sex last?
177. Do you like to do or watch a striptease ?
178. How would you describe your sexual performance?
179. Describe to me your ideal hip-hop?
180. If you had to choose only one: oral sex or vaginal sex?
181. Would you like to try anal sex?
182. What is your biggest s * xual disappointment?
183. How did you reach your strongest orgasm?
184. Do you j *** s every time you have sex?
185. What is your most sensitive point?
186. What do everyone like that you hate?
187. Do you have a secret weapon to make me fuck every time?
188. When I kiss you, how do you feel?
189. Do you prefer hugs or kisses?
190. Do you prefer languid kisses or those a little stronger?
191. Could you give me an orgasm just using your tongue?
192. Do you like to talk while having sex?
193. Do you like to hear dirty words during the act?
194. What words are too vulgar for you?
195. Do you like a little rough s * xe?
196. What is the ultimate limit for you, in terms of sex?
197. Do you have a safe word ?
198. Could you survive a month without sex?
199. Were you s * xually satisfied with your exes?
200. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate me as a sexual partner?
Sometimes the Truth or Dare Questions are too personal or bring back bad memories to your partner. So, he or she will prefer to refuse to answer them and choose an action to take instead. Here is a list of pledges that you can impose on your partner if he or she refuses to answer the Truth or Dare questions. You can simply take inspiration from these ideas or just use them as they are written.
Do not hesitate to try to satisfy certain fantasies. For example, if a schoolgirl outfit is driving you crazy or a man in a uniform particularly appeals to you, now is the time to pick out a pawn for your partner is a great time to let your imagination run wild. Truth or Dare Questions is not just a game of discovery and secrets. It is also the opportunity to let imagination and creativity take over.
Give me your phone !
For the rest of the game, you have to wear handcuffs.
Dress like me and post a photo on your Facebook!
Try to seduce me!
I’ll blindfold you and you’ll give me a massage!
Be my servant or my maid for half an hour!
Do a striptease !
Recite me a love poem!
Sing me the worst love song you know!
Make me a romantic dinner!
Do me a lascivious dance!
Describe to me what you are going to do to me tonight!
Tell me about your worst s * xual experience!
Instead of your clothes, cover your private parts with whipped cream!
Play the role of the opposite s * x trying to seduce you in a bar!
There are many games that can help you get a better handle on your other half. But, most of the time they are much too general and they lack spice. So, if you really want to turn things up a notch between yourselves, go for Truth or Dare.
Truth or Dare can be a real relaxing time. It creates a funny atmosphere and lets you get to know your friends and partner better. This is the perfect opportunity to unearth well-hidden secrets or to push your loved ones to step out of their comfort zone.
Truth or Dare Questions should of course be played in a setting where you feel safe and comfortable. It can be very difficult to get started in this kind of game with people you don’t know well or with a new/new partner. Confidence hasn’t set in yet and you don’t know how far you can go.
So, to be able to enjoy all the benefits of Truth or Dare, you need to play it with people who are open and close to you. With your friends, you will be able to create a fun or even ridiculous atmosphere. With your partner, you will create an intimate and personal atmosphere.